All Aquanet devices meet or exceed international medical equipment standards.
They are cleared as as class II medical devices by the FDA, Health Canada and European Community.
Aquanet Offers the Highest Levels of Safety and Efficacy
Aquanet devices are world renowned for their safety and effectiveness for professionals in the medical industry.Aquanet devices are world renowned for their safety and effectiveness for professionals in the medical industry. Medical professionals and patients can be assured of the utmost in safety thanks to:
- Precision regulated water pressure — no risk of over-inflating the colon,
- Automatic temperature control — for the maximum in patient comfort,
- Thermal shut-off — prevents excess water temperature due to a sudden drop in cold water pressure,
- Dual sanitation — allows for complete disinfection of the entire water pathway inside the device,
- Filtered and UV treated water — provides enhanced water quality,
- Medical grade disposables — reduces the risk of cross-contamination and allergic reactions,
The medical professional can be confident in the efficacy of treatment and the patient reaps the benefits with each and every colonic treatment.The water flow rate can be quickly and easily adjusted while watching the flow rate. This allows water flow to be accurately adjusted to the most beneficial level using established flow rate guidelines and patient preference. All Aquanet colon hydrotherapy devices are class II medical devices.